1. Usage: The screw conveyor transports the drilling waste fluid from different rock formations in well drilling.
2. Handling materials: It may be relatively viscous sludge, may be relatively thin mud, or may be earthy cuttings. The state of the waste fluid from different drilling depths is not the same.
3. Length : Normally 6m, 8m, 9m, 12m (the length is determined according to the site conditions)
4. The conveying capacity: ranges from 20-40m³/h
5. Layout: Horizontal conveying and inclined conveying,